Are you ready for a change? New or refreshed colors can definitely enhance your living space and make your home feel even more uniquely yours. Leonardi Painting & Interiors takes pride in doing the job right the first time. Our desire is to provide you, our customer, with the most memorable and pleasant interior house painting experience from start to sparkling finish.
- You’ll love our work and attention to detail.
- We’ll consult on color and custom plans.
- Prep and clean-up handled to perfection.
- Trustworthy painters – safe and respectful of property.
Beautifully stained wood is only beautiful for as long as the stain lasts. Unfortunately, without proper application or a quality, reliable product, wood will begin looking shabby and older than it is in no time at all. Let Leonardi Painting & Interiors help revitalize your wood cabinets, accents, and trim in a way that will retain a refreshed appearance long after we’re finished. We specialize in the application of stains and clear sealers for all types of wood surfaces.
- Samples of finish options considered together prior to start of project.
- Top quality finishes and services provided.
- Committed to the details of YOUR desired outcome.
A concrete pool deck provides stability for your swimming pool and surrounding area as well as a sleek surface where you can customize your pool deck’s decor. Weather, time and wear can take their toll on a painted concrete or “Kool” deck leaving it looking less than spectacular. Proper paint and sealer application will create a refreshing “like new” appearance and provide a finish that will last for several years.
- Ready to use in 24 hours or less.
- Clean and organized work area at all times.
- Completed quickly with minimal impact on surrounding property.
Wallpaper removal, like other home improvement jobs, can require more effort than initially thought and it is important to get the job done right. Leonardi Painting & Interiors will first meet with you to do a proper removal assessment. A small sample test removal will be performed on the wall in question, which is reattached afterwards, and an evaluation will be provided. This process will provide a far more educated idea as to the difficulty and what the final condition of the wall will be after the removal.
- Surrounding areas protected.
- Efficient and clean removal.
- All removed coverings disposed of properly.
Your home or business is most likely your prized possession. Maintaining the up-keep is the best way to enhance the beauty and value of that investment. Unfortunately, over time weather conditions and natural airborne elements cause the exterior of your property to collect dirt and debris. Pressure washing is the most efficient method to get rid of the surface dirt, faded paint, mold, mildew and any other materials that dull the appearance. Pressure washing is also the best method to prepare the outside of your property for painting!
- Appropriate equipment used for each desired result.
- Water pressure monitored and adjusted for each surface.
- Each project completed in a timely manner.
- Project completed in a timely manner.
- Respect shown to you and your property at all times.
- Work done with the least amount of disruption to your daily life.
- Staying within your budget is priority.
Any grained fiberglass door can be made to look like wood for a portion of what you would pay for a solid wood door! Gel Staining is a highly specialized and detailed application that requires care and precision. Leonardi Painting & Interiors can complete this application for a look is nothing short of amazing! A fresh gel stain will give your door a totally new and unique look that will impress! Gel staining can be done for exterior and interior doors for residential or commercial properties.
- Surface area prepped for a perfected finish product.
- Finish options considered ahead of time.
- Final result protected for durability.